Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

No Squares allowed


Morning Campers. 

Carrie here this morning ready to set a new challenge.

However let me just say before I let you in to what the new challenge is how wonderful the entries were for last week - You sure do make it difficult for us to pick a top 3 lol!!

Anyway back to this challenge and I want to see

NO SQUARES!!!!!!

So whatever it is that you make - card/ altered item/ project... just make sure it isn't square.

Here is some fant-abu-lous inspiration form the wonderful DT!!

The boss - Lisa















And me Carrie:

I hope you will come and join us 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry.


    Beautiful samples from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variety of shapes from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspirational projects from the DT x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10